Share Journal is an online literary journal where artists can submit fiction, non-fiction, poetry, or visual artwork that portrays experiences from their lives, or activities and happenings in the world around them.
Contributors are encouraged to SHARE their work in any form as long as each mode represents a topical theme relatable to life, human nature, the human condition, human concerns, human growth, achievements, etc. Whatever your story is, you are welcome to share it with us.
New and experienced writers and artists are welcome!
– Prose: Please submit an original, unpublished story up to 5,000 words, double spaced, 12-font in a single Word document.
– Poetry: Please submit 3 – 5 poems, 12-font in a single Word document. Poems should be submitted in a single file, separated by titles or page breaks.
– Visual art: Please submit the following: JPEG or PDF in single Word document file. Please include an artist statement: a general introduction to your work. The work’s basic ideas, why you have created the work, its history, etc.
– Please include your name, email and word count in the cover letter only as we accept blind submissions only.
– Please include a biography in the cover letter.
– You are welcome to use this opportunity to represent your line of work and/or marketing platform of your choosing. If you choose to do so, please include links to your blog, website, and information to your social medial podiums.
Please Note: All rights revert to the author upon publication, though we ask you cite SHARE when published elsewhere.
Thank you for choosing SHARE as a home for your work.
We look forward to reading your work!
Please follow our IG page at Instagram.com/share.journal or @share.journal to keep up to date with our latest publications, book-related content, writer inspiration, and future giveaways.
Subscribe to SHARE!